Whether or not you work with a Realtor in the purchase or selling of a home or commercial property, hiring an attorney who will watch out for your interests is a goodinvestment. Your legal and financial security may depend on it. An attorney's top priority is protection of a client's long-term best interests.
A Legacy Of Successful Residential And Commercial Real Estate Transactions
In practice since 1989, Byron Lane of Lane Law Group, Inc., in Rancho Palos Verdes, is available to guide you through the pivotal processes of buying, selling or leasing residential or commercial properties. Sellers of properties in California often come to the law firm by way of the estate administration practice. Mr. Lane has represented the sellers in sizable and lengthy transactions such as a $20 million sale of a Marina del Rey property to a developer. This deal was three years in the making. The firm also routinely handles many direct, expedient purchase and sale transactions.
Thorough, Customized Legal Services
Real estate lawyer Byron R. Lane is available to guide you confidently through all aspects and phases of a buy-and-sell real estate transaction or formalization of a lease agreement.
- He will review documents and explain terms buyers, sellers and landlord and tenants need to know.
- He can help ensure that steps in the process such as inspections and appraisals are completed correctly.
- He will also help you explore vital issues such as how to hold a property to your maximum benefit. Will you title it in your name, in the name of your business entity or in the name of a trust? A personalized discussion of your asset portfolio and ultimate goals for your property will help determine the most appropriate answer for your circumstances.
- He can help negotiate terms of the deal.
- He will review title documents and explaine easements and other fact affecting the use and enjoyment of real property.
The legal aspects of a real estate transaction can make or break the deal. Whether you are preparing to buy, sell, develop or lease your home, an investment property or a site for a business, Lane Law Group, Inc., is a valuable resource.
Attorney Byron R. Lane Welcomes Your Inquiry Regarding Your Real Estate Matters
Contact Lane Law Group, Inc., at 424-570-5605 or by email to learn how the firm can facilitate a successful commercial or residential real estate purchase, sale or contractual agreement.